Parent Involvement Commitment
When families applied for CCAA, they agreed to the parent involvement commitment as outlined in our governing charter.
- All parents/guardians agree to a recommended 30 hours a school year per household.
- Hours can be acquired by volunteering at school, at school functions, or at home doing school related work.
- Hours can be accumulated throughout the school year but cannot be carried over to the following year.
- All adults MUST sign in at the office before coming on campus and must wear a visitor badge.
Guidelines for Qualification of Parent Hours
- chaperoning a group at a community service event
- taking the group on a field trip
- being a job shadow mentor for ANOTHER student
these count as they are taking on OTHER students as they do on a school sponsored field trip.
If you are driving your OWN child ONLY on a school sponsored field trip, it will not count.
|View All News|